Vidor City Pool - Opening Day & New Rules & Regulations
Welcome to the Vidor City Pool!Due to Covid-19 these rules have been set in place:
* As of right now our maximum capacity for swimmers is limited to 20 people. Our total capacity is 40 people. When you call to make a reservation you MUST know if you are going to swim or not!
* Our time blocks will be 12:00-2:30 and 3:00-5:30.
* We will be taking reservations starting July 13th. You can call (409)769-9020 between the hours of 12:00-3:00. Starting July 15th you can call 12:00-5:00 to make a reservation. Vidor city limit residents will be first priority, but we will allow walk-ups if we are not at maximum capacity.
* When standing in line to enter the gate people will be asked to stand on markers that are 6 feet apart from other guest (families may stand together).
* Gate fees are $5 per person for Vidor city limit residents and $7.50 per person for non-residents.
* We will not be hosting parties, swim lessons, or water aerobics.
* There will be no access to lounge chairs or tables. No equipment will be sold or allowed in ( such as beach balls, pool noodles, ect.). If a swimmer needs to use a lifejacket they will need to come to the concession stand to ask for one. All lifejackets will be sprayed down after each use. You can bring your own chair, but must social distance from other guest!
* We will not be selling anything from the concession stand and guest will not be allowed to bring food or drinks inside the fence. You can have them in your vehicle.
* Changing areas will be off limits. Two people at a time are allowed in the bathrooms.
* Children under the age of 16 must have an adult with them on the property at all times.
Adults are not allowed to drop them off and leave!