Non-Juvenile Non-Warrant Case Info Search
*Begin by typing a last name, the search will be performed automatically
*Click or tap on your result to be taken directly to
If your case does not come up, call the Court office at (409) 769-7452.

Calling the Court office is the most accurate way to find out the details of your case.

This list is updated weekly or bi-weekly, as time allows. Cases are cleared daily. This search function is NOT as accurate as calling the court office.

This search may not display every case you have active in the Court.

Cases designated as a juvenile case will not show up even if you are now an adult.

 If you believe you have a warrant or capias pro fine, please use the warrant search instead.

Closed, Dismissed, or Appealed cases are not searchable.  For proof that your case has been closed or dismissed, you must contact the Court.

If your case shows a zero balance, your case may still be open or in default because you owe other documentation to the Court.

Representing Yourself In Court
It is always best to have a lawyer. The law and court proceedings are complicated, and lawyers have legal training. A lawyer can help you understand your rights and options and help get the best result possible in your case. Sometimes even simple matters can have consequences that you are not aware of or do not understand.

If you are representing yourself in a case, or thinking about doing so, the following links may help you:

Court Dress Code

Court check in begins 30 minutes prior to the session time. Dress code is strictly enforced. Click the following link for Courtroom dress code and decorum (rules).
Defendants that arrive late or are not dressed appropriately will be rescheduled.

pdf Court Dress Code
pdf Courtroom Rules

Legal Advice

The Municipal Court cannot give legal advice of any nature.

Court personnel are allowed to explain Court proceedings and procedures regarding misdemeanor cases filed in this Court only.

 If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney.